Thursday, January 10, 2008

Office Hours for Spring, 2008

All of my Spring, 2008, classes have a Blackboard site: http://nsuonline.nsuok.edu
Please check your course website there regularly.

Office hours:


Mondays and Tuesdays, I will often be in my lab next to my office. I may not hear the telephone ring, and I do not check voicemail, but feel free to look around for me.
Mondays, noon (unless I am on an Ecology field trip)
Tuesdays, 3 pm (unless I am on a Mammalogy field trip)

Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 am - noon online.
I am usually in my office (NSU BA D-134) but may be in the library, in a computer lab, in another lab, in the coffee shop or even at Terdal Farm. Send me an email and I will reply quickly. We can exchange emails, talk on the telephone, start a chat/IM session or even arrange to meet in person.

No comments: